Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday with the Hubby


Hey there =^_^=

Today was a good day....well I suppose it was as good as it can be since Daddy and Cassie left this past Saturday. I woke up at 5:30 this morning to take Chowder outside and couldn't go back to sleep after that. Sheesh...so much for sleeping in on Saturday!

The hubby was off today so we spent most of the morning hanging out and then made our way to Mori Town to buy a planner for Cassie. I picked up a few pens, a pencil, and an eraser for work. After that we moseyed on down to Joyful Honda to buy Chowder some new toys. My husband read that in order to assuage his loneliness we should get him more toys. Uhuh...

I was able to pick up some Shiseido oil blotting sheets for one of my besties back in Guam, I was so excited to find them that I picked up three for her. I also found some gel liner from Kate that I'm excited to try out. When Cass was here I was using her sepia ink from Bobbi Brown, but she took that back when she left...naturally.

Here's the packaging from Kiddyland! It's super cute! I think the sales rep was asking me if it was a gift and I unknowingly responded with a happy "hai"...lol. Nonetheless, it's a totally kawaii detail.

The pens, pencil, eraser, and little hair ties are mine. I didn't take a better picture of Cassie's planner b/c I didn't want to take it out of the package and not be able to stuff it back in. It always kills the appearance when you can't put the object back in and make it look how it did originally. I know she'll like it though. We LOVE Hello Kitty, but our favorite has always been the Twin Stars ^_^

Ah yes, I also picked up a can of hair refresher. I had smelled a couple at the bigger Kiddyland in Harajuku before and hoped this would be the same sort of scent...it's not. It has this weird smell to it. But I think I'll try it in my hair and see how they mix before I completely write it off as a disaster. I was eyeing the orange can but ultimately decided on the pink...knew I should have gone with my gut!

Here's the Kate gel liner. It was 975 yen. It's definitely smaller than the Bobbi Brown liner I love, but since it was half off (even in USD) I figured it was worth a try.

It doesn't show up in the picture, but it looks sparkly in the jar. I think it'll turn out to be pretty nice. We shall see...
The blotting paper I picked up for Puma. She swears it's the best she's ever tried. I couldn't find it at any of the other little stores I looked in, but Joyful Honda had a bunch. Some in flexible plastic pouches, and others in decorative paper holders. Hopefully this is the right one!

Here are some pictures of Chowder with his new toy and shirt. I've never put clothes on a dog, so this was a new experience LOL. He kept reaching down to bite his sleeve b/c he wasn't used to it. The shirt ended up being too large for him. My husband wants to go back and get him a smaller size in the camo print. It'll be totally be reminiscent of BAPE.



And finally here's my makeup for the day. I was channeling Cassie and her recent love of heavy black liner. Hopefully it looks ok ^_^. Tootles!

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment