Saturday, July 3, 2010

Quick Mini Merchandise Haul

Hey Guys,
It's about 9:30 pm here in Japan. Just thought I'd share with what I've gotten while I've been here. And sorry that it's only two items. :P

Check it out!! Isn't my backpack SWEET!!! Forgive the lame pun. :P I actually wanted a different backpack that had donuts instead of the macaroons but it said "I love rings" which I didn't really like but I love donuts so much that I might go back and get it before I leave! xD


Kawaii nee?! (:


And last but certainly not least, my phone charm from a vending machine at the HK Gift gate in Shinjuku!

It was only 200 Yen! :D It's Kiki The Little Twin Star! :D With his pet....um...anyone know what it is??? :P
Vending machines rock! Keep some change on you if you're ever in Japan! xD

Hoped you guys enjoyed what little I posted! (:

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment